Seiko Save the Ocean Special Edition The Great White Samurai SRPD23 / SBDY029
– Seiko 4R35 automatic movement with manual winding capacity
– Power reserve: Approx. 41 hours
– Stainless steel
– Hardlex Crystal
– LumiBrite on hands and indexs
– Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
– Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft
– Diameter: 43.8㎜
– Thickness: 13.4㎜
– Length: 48.4㎜
– Screw case back
– Screw-down crown
– Unidirectional rotating bezel
– 23 jewels
– Date display
– Stop seconds hand function
Out of stock
This Prospex diver’s watch is from the Seiko ‘Save The Ocean’ collection. The dial design is themed around Great White Sharks with the second hand echoing a shark’s tail and a shark’s dorsal fin is hidden near the 8 o’clock marker. Seiko donates proceeds from Save The Ocean models to sea conservation organisations.
This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a ‘Samurai’ – because of its angular shaped design which looks as if it were sliced by a Japanese Samurai sword.
Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
There are no reviews yet.